1. Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was born 15 April 1990 in Paris and brought up in Oxfordshire
2. Emma attended the Dragon School and trained as an actress at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts.
3. She was recognized for her role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series.
4. Watson was in all eight Harry Potter films, earning worldwide fame, critical accolades, and around $60 million.
5. From 2011 to 2014, Emma split her time between working on film projects and continuing her education.
6. She graduated from Brown with a bachelor’s degree in English literature in May 2014.
7. She is also a fashion consultant and has helped create a line of clothing for People Tree.
8. She was honored by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts in 2014, for winning British Artist of the Year.
9. She’s also a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador and has helped launch the UN Women campaign ‘HeForShe.’
10. Which calls for men to advocate gender equality.
11. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone in 2001 was Watson’s debut screen performance.
12. She was nominated for five awards for her performance in Philosopher’s Stone.
13. She went on to win the Young Artist Award for Leading Young Actress.
14. Watson became the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue.
15. In March 2009, she was ranked 6th on the Forbes list of “Most Valuable Young Stars”
16. Watson was awarded Best British Style at the 2014 British Fashion Awards.
17. The competition included David Beckham, Amal Clooney, Kate Moss and Keira Knightley.
18. Watson visited Bangladesh and Zambia, promoting education for girls.
19. The Ms. Foundation for Women named Watson its Feminist Celebrity of 2014 following an online poll.
20. She was placed number 26 on the TIME 100 list of the world’s most influential people.
21. Emma Watson started a feminist Goodreads book club: Our Shared Shelf.
22. A photograph published in Vanity Fair, where her breasts are partly visible, the news media accused her of hypocrisy.
23. In 2017, Emma starred in the Disney fantasy Beauty and the Beast and the dramatic thriller The Circle.
24. In 2008, BoyDestiny wrote and sang the song “You Got Me Going”, also known as The Emma Watson Song.
25. Both of Emma’s parents are lawyers. They are both divorced and remarried.
26. She has almost 24 million Twitter followers as on 2017.