Children’s love to play the puzzle games, today we have 5 amazing teasers only for the intelligent minds.
Following are some benefits of the brainteasers:
1. They boost the overall activity of the brain.
2. They increase the memory strength
3. They even decrease the risk of dementia
4. They slow down the decline of your brain
5. They significantly increase the processing speed of your brain
6. They work as icebreakers to reduce boredom
7. They help you to improve concentration
We at Tapoos have made a collection of some challenging brainteasers that will evaluate the extent of your logical reasoning.
The police assigned the task of finding the escaped prisoner to a detective. At last, the detective found the one house out of three completely different houses.
Which house do you think it is?
Here is the answer: It was house A in which the prisoner was staying. As the house A was the only house with the car faced towards the road so that the prisoner can escape quickly.
1. A genius will crack this puzzle in only 10 seconds.
2. Bill Gates solved this puzzle in 20 seconds.
3. Harvard Alumni will take 40 seconds to do it.
4. If you find out the correct answer in only 2 minutes, you will be one of the 15% people in the world who are exceptionally intellectual-gifted.
5. Out of people who tried to solve it, 75% asked for a hint and found it impossible to solve.
These are the five shapes; the question here is very simple:
Here is the answer: Shape 1
None of these habits or things is same in any of the men. From drinks to pets, everything is completely different.
Here is the question:
1. The British person lives in red house.
2. The Swedish person owns a dog.
3. The Danish person likes to take tea.
4. The green one out of the houses is located left to the white one.
5. The man living in the green house likes to drink coffee.
6. The man who smokes the cigarette Pall Mall owns a bird for a pet.
7. The man living in yellow house likes to smoke Dunhill cigarettes.
8. The man living in the middle of all the other houses like to drink milk.
9. The Norwegian person is living in first house.
10. The man who likes to smoke Blend is living next to the man who owns a cat.
11. The man who owns a horse is living next to man who likes to smoke Dunhill.
12. The person who smokes Bluemaster likes to drink beer.
13. The German man smokes the Prince.
14. The Norwegian man is living next to the blue house.
15. The neighbor of the man smoking Blend likes to drink water.
Hint: The way to solve this puzzle is to eliminate all the possibilities one by one until you find the correct answer.
Here is the answer:
1. The Norwegian man is living in yellow house, owns a cat, smokes Dunhill and drinks water.
2. The Danish person is living in blue house, owns a horse, smokes Blend and drinks tea.
3. The British person is living in the red house, owns a bird, smokes Pall Mall and drinks milk.
4. The Swedish is living in white house, owns a dog, smokes BlueMaster and drinks beer.
5. The German man is living in green house, owns a fish, smokes Prince and drinks coffee.
John is stuck in the room. The only things that exist in the room are one chair, one table, two doors and a tiny hole in a ceiling. The diameter of the hole is almost 6 inches. A hungry lion is sitting behind one door, which didn’t eat anything in a few days. Behind the other door, there exists a glass tunnel, which magnifies the light of sun. This tunnel makes a very high temperature, high enough that it could burn the John alive. How will John escape?
Here is the answer: John will wait until the night. He can easily see the night through the tiny hole. Then, John will escape using glass tunnel.
This is the trickiest puzzle:
Here is the answer: The number on the parking spot is 87. You can easily see it if you turn this picture upside down.