Nowadays, people interested in playing puzzle. Today we have some puzzles most people will fail to solve the answer. They must take some time for the answer. Here are 10 pizzles That 95% Adults Failed to Solve,
1. Chess Players
Two persons are playing the chess. The results of the past five games show that each of the players was able to secure three wins. How is this possible?
2. What is the weight of the brick?
The weight of one brick is equal to one kg plus half brick. Find the weight of the brick.
3. Test of Intelligence
The cost of a chocolate bar and a water bottle is $11. The cost of chocolate bar is $10 more than the bottle of water. What is the cost of the bottle of water?
4. The missing letter
Can you guess the missing letter here?
5. The Eyes
What has four eyes but cannot see?
6. A perfect brainteaser
What is light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold for mote than a minute?
7. What is it called?
What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
8. What is missing in a day?
What do you see once in a year, twice in a week, and never in a day?
9. A mysterious room
What kind of a room has no doors or windows?
10. Holes in the T-shirt
- Some people believe that only 17% people in the world can solve this puzzle correctly. Let us see if you can count yourself among those few people.
- Were you able to solve all of them? As I said before, these are the puzzles for children but these are too difficult for the adults.
Here is the answer:
It can happen, but only under this condition, they were not playing with each other.
If you want to solve this puzzle, you need to make and write down an equation.
Assume the weight of the brick is x kg, so:
“x = 1 + 0.5 * x
x – 0.5 * ? = 1
0.5 * ? = 1
x = 2”
The weight of one brick is equal to 2 kg.
You can solve this puzzle by using an equation or even in your mind.
Assume the cost of water bottle is x, then:
“x + x + 10 = 11
2x = 1
x = 0.5”
Hence, the cost of water bottle is equal to $0.50 and bar of chocolate is $10.50.
This row represents the days of the weeks beginning from Monday and ending at Sunday. The missing letter here is T, which goes for Thursday.
The letter ”e”
There are two right answers of this question.
1. The number of holes in this shirt is four as we can see the background through the holes. It means the holes exist on both sides of the T-shirt.
2. If you count the holes of body, sleeves and neck, then there are eight holes in the T-shirt.