Some of the people can say that Duchess Kate Middleton changed so much. his style comes a long way before she married Prince William. And some say that she change because of his demands.
The real reason is that she had quite of high fashion and a transformation. Before she became a Duchess his favourite fashion designer is Jenny Packham. Nowadays, she opts for more like Roksanda Ilincic and Roland Mouret.
1. This was taken in 2005, before her graduation from the University of St. Andrews. That’s where she met her future husband, Prince William.
2. Kate and William met in 2001, and officially started dating a year later. Here’s Kate pictured at her graduation in 2005.
3. The Duchess graduated with an honors MA in Art History and entered the fashion industry soon after that. Here she is at a wedding in 2005.
4. As a fashion enthusiast, Kate wasn’t afraid to take risks. Here she is at the Festival of British Eventing in 2005, wearing a brown leather hat, cardigan, and boots.
5. Soon after her relationship with Prince William was revealed, the scrutiny began.
6. In this picture, Kate can be seen wearing a fur hat at the Cheltenham racecourse in 2006. Some people believe this is one of her most memorable looks, perhaps because of the bold hat.
8. This picture, taken in 2006, shows her at a Wimbledon party. This is one of Kate’s most casual looks.
9. Here she is at a Polo match in 2006. She was there to support Prince Harry and Prince William as they played a charity match at the Beaufort Polo Club in Tetbury, England.
10. This picture, taken in 2006, shows Kate attending Prince William’s graduation from the Royal Military Academy.
11. This picture was taken in 2007 while she attended a store opening party.
12. In this picture, Kate is seen leaving a nightclub in 2007.
13. Kate was regularly photographed on her way to the office while she worked as an accessories buyer for Jigsaw in 2007.
14. Later in 2007, after a tribute concert for Princess Diana,
15. The Cheltenham Festival of 2007 was one of the most talked about public appearances by Kate.
16. In a casual break from her usual princess-in-waiting style.