People can use the lighter in the house for the common uses including,
- Igniting a stove or barbecue,
- Lighting candles,
- Burning incense.
Here are 5 incredible lighter hacks.
1. You can easily turn the flint from your lighter into a cracker bomb firework. All you have to do is remove the spark wheel and pull out the spring and flint.
2. To create a mini flamethrower, all you need is a lighter, a smart straw aerosol spray container, some glue, a paper clip, and a rubber band.
3. Effortlessly pierce through tough materials with this makeshift tool. All you need is a lighter, some glue, a screw, small rectangular pieces of wood, and some tape.
4. Convert your lighter into a makeshift soldering iron. All you need is a lighter, copper wire, a clothespin, a screw, a drill, tape, and glue!
5. If you need a disposable lighter to stay ignited, but still want the option to use it normally, all you need is some glue and a nut and bolt.